- Appropriate golf wear must be worn on the golf course at all times, whether playing golf or not.
- Members are responsible for the attire of their children and their guests.
- All golf related retail wear is permitted in “good taste”.
- Shirts, blouses or sweaters must be worn at all times.
- All men’s shirts must have collars and sleeves.
- Tee shirts are not permitted for adults and children 16 and older.
- Sweat pants, or “workout” type attire are not permitted. Denim is acceptable.
- The dress code is mandatory for all players. Improperly dressed golfers will be asked to change before playing. If a player is in doubt concerning his or her attire they should check with the Golf Professional or his staff prior to playing.
- Players are expected to obey all cart directional signs and keep on paths within 30 yards of all greens and tees.
- Players under age 18 may not rent or operate club-owned golf carts.
- Carts are limited to two sets of clubs and riders for safety and speed of play.
Out of bounds – Defined by white/white-topped stakes. Golf carts may not enter resident yards for any reason.
Penalty Areas – Defined by yellow stakes or lines.
Lateral Penalty Areas – defined by red stakes or lines. Cement and other drainage culverts throughout the golf course are defined as lateral penalty areas, whether or not there is any water in them. In the absence of red lines and/or stakes, the margin of the penalty area is defined by the penalty area itself.
Please respect the golf course: fill divots, smooth & rake bunkers, and repair ball marks on greens. Panorama Golf Club pace of play is 4 hours.